WORDPRESS E-COMMERCE Development
- Ecommerce has seen rapid growth in the last few years and as of now powers 45.4 % of the entire worldwide web. In the last five years, the internet has emerged as the number one medium for customers to make a purchase and WordPress has lead the market as 34% of the total number of sites using it for CMS. Based on current projections, around ¼ of the global population shops online and account for nearly 14% of global retail sales figures. The figures clearly indicate the massive shift in eCommerce and the potential it holds for business. If you are looking to upscale your business and start an online store, the platform you choose is very important.
Website Content Management System
The right platform will ensure a smooth setup and hassle-free operation resulting in sales growth. But with so many options to choose from, which is the one platform that is secure, well optimized and can keep up with growing demand?
WordPress is the easiest and most powerful website content management system available today. Intended just for blogs, today you can use it to combine your online store with so many other aspects such as blogs, portfolios, corporate pages, etc. WordPress eCommerce development puts you in charge of your product and lets you create just about anything your heart desires. With so many compatible features, plugins, tools, themes, and integrations it has become the most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. And since WordPress is so popular, it is easy to find Ecommerce WordPress Developers to expand the functionality of your existing eCommerce website.
- 1. Why E-Commerce in WordPress?
- WordPress eCommerce development offers unlimited scalability and stability. WordPress is not the market leader just because it is easy to develop eCcommerce website in WordPress. It’s a Content Management System that is robust enough to either stay small or expand to whatever size and scale you need. It adapts to your site’s growth over time and some of the largest sites on the web are an example of this. Along with this, WordPress is built from the ground up to be inherently secure.
- 2. WordPress Data Protection
- Protection of data is a major point of contention when you are running an e-commerce store. From login credential to payment details your database consists of enormous amounts of sensitive data that need to be protected from getting into the wrong hands. WordPress protects you deep down within its core, and with numerous security-focused plugins, you can enhance your site’s security even further. The latest version of WordPress also runs on PHP 7, making it more progressive and reliable. With improved security methods like SSL certificate and a secure payment gateway, WordPress improves the overall security level for your data.
- 3. Cost Saving Solutions
- The biggest feature of WordPress that makes it so popular is the fact that it is an open-source platform. Being open-source, it is free to use and does not demand any subscription fee. WordPress requires you to pay for just what you need. The platform is one of the most cost-effective solutions to your eCommerce needs. While running a shop based on WordPress is cost-effective, it isn’t completely free. Although you will be spending way less than you would with many competing platforms.So if you have an active eCommerce blog and want to integrate an online store with it, just install the WooCommerce plugin and you are good to go. WooCommerce is an open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress especially designed for online merchants who use WordPress for business. WooCommerce lets you create your online store with extensive features that are highly flexible and easy to use. With the freedom to add unlimited products and their attributes, WooCommerce makes your website work on all devices and comes with a provision of obtaining user reviews and ratings. When up scaling your eCommerce site, you can take the help of developers who are specialists in WooCommerce development. Since all your data is already online, you can opt for a WooCommerce Development Offshore to get the best services at prices you can afford. You can also hire WooCommerce Specialists recommended by WooCommerce’s official partnership program.